the overlook at golden hills

No Comments on the overlook at golden hills

Along with dazzling lakefront houses, Lake Murray has moderately priced to upscale single-family houses and apartments available for rent. Lexington, SC 29072 Now for the items that aren't great. Facts and features Edit Comfortable, well-maintained property, friendly, helpful staff. Location & Hours. Here are a few more amenities we offer: Overlook At Golden Hills is located in Lexington, SC near Murray Lake and Lexington Pavilion. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. the noise is so bad there i would not tell any one to live there you here everything. Lexington, SC 29072 The Overlook at Golden Hills Apartment Homes Details 300 Caughman Farm Lane, Lexington, South Carolina, 29072, United States 1 803-359-2009 Website We have pet stations throughout the property and an off-leash dog park! please seek other places as this place has lots of noise from screaming kids (no playground) to noisy buses and trucks with loud mufflers. The management team are courteous and nice. The office staff is amazing. The Overlook at Golden Hills Apartments also offers easy access to Sunset Blvd, I-20, and I-26. Be the first to add a review on this property. The Overlook at Golden Hills. Other than that, it's okay. We are proud of our reputation for prompt assistance and personalized service with a smile. Fourteen Mile Creek Trail is nearby as is the Golden Hills Golf & Country Club. 216 likes. Golf courses, tennis clubs, and Lake Murray are all mere minutes from our community. The staff are all very nice and helpful. 29072, The amenities at Overlook At Golden Hills have been specially designed to provide a luxurious living environment. Overlook At Golden Hills is located in Lexington, SC near Murray Lake and Lexington Pavilion. The apartments are very nice, decent square footage, black appliances, washer & dryers are in the unit and the rent includes basic cable. Walls are paper thin.quiet time does not exist. At Overlook at Golden Hills Apartments, we pride ourselves on taking exceptional care of our residents. When considering moving here, ask detailed questions about these things. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. You are using an older, unsupported browser. Our spacious one, two, and three bedroom apartments for rent in Lexington, SC, offer the ideal blend of modern elegance and convenience. Or sign in if you already have an account, The Overlook At Golden Hills Apartment Homes. First let me list the things I like about living here. Contact Property. Property Manager. Our exceptional amenities aren’t just confined to the interiors of our luxurious apartment homes. SC We are located in the Lexington One school district, and are the only apartment community within the Midway Elementary School boundaries. 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. View photos and maps of 300 Caughman Farm Ln, Lexington SC, 29072. Maintenance responds in a timely manner. This problem took over six months to be resolved. Get directions. Noise level is horrible, walls are VERY thin. I absolutely love living here! Rate & Review The Overlook At Golden Hills Apartment Homes, Northeast Arcadia Lakes Apartments For Rent, Lexington Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. I have lived their for 3.5 years, and I think it is a great apartment complex. Overlook boasts a location minutes from shopping, dining and recreational opportunities. I am living in a one bedroom/ one bathroom with a den and it is like having a two bedroom apartment. Designated parking spots might be helpful as it is often hard to find a spot within a reasonable distance to your apartment. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Discover houses and apartments for rent in Overlook at Golden Hills, Golden, CO by location, price, and more search filters when you visit realtor.com® for your apartment search. See 4 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Contact Property. The management will be very nice to you to get you to sign the lease, but should you have issues with a cracked tub you may have to go through multiple repair visits due to the incompetence of their subcontractors. Lexington, Email me listings and apartment related info. At Overlook at Golden Hills Apartments, we pride ourselves on taking exceptional care of our residents. I have lived in Overlook apartment for 2 years and this apartment house is excellent. Also, the location is hidden from the public and is so quiet to be in the heart of Lexington. The Overlook at Golden Hills, Lexington. Property Manager at The Overlook At Golden Hills Apartment Homes, responded to this review: Dear Resident, We have recently undergone new management, if you are still having issues with your apartment home, please reach out to me at the Leasing Office. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The Overlook at Golden Hills Apartments also offers easy access to Sunset Blvd, I-20, and I-26. Lexington was named '#8 in Best Places to Live in South Carolina' by Niche. 1. There's even a dog park for your furry family member. From brushed-nickel hardware and lighting to relaxing garden tubs, our community near Murray Lake provides you with the modern elegances you desire in your new apartment home. Everyone is very nice. Read More. 300 Caughman Farm Ln. When you choose an apartment home from The Overlook at Golden Hills Apartments, you are committing to living in luxury. The neighbors are nice and quiet. Maintenance is on top of any issue you may have. We love hearing how happy our residents are! For instance Management failed to tell us that if you "do not" rent a garage and you happen to live on the 2nd level your living room will vibrate when your neighbor exits and enters ( I used to live on the West Coast and have experienced earth quakes, it feels very similar & is very noisy). It is one of best apartment in lexington SC community in terms of location and cleanliness. Enjoy the gorgeous South Carolina sunshine as you sail across the glistening waters of Lake Murray. 2. 300 Caughman Farm Ln See the Walk Score of The Overlook At Golden Hills Apartments. The Overlook at Golden Hills can be found at 300 Caughman Farm Lane . I've lived here 2.5 years combined. One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 300 Caughman Farm Ln, Lexington SC, 29072. this apartment community is overpriced and i could not wait to leave. All of our interiors have been recently renovated to add to the luxurious feel of our apartments. I love how my neighbors' alarm clock rings "exactly" 4 times in the "wee hours of the morning", however the neighbor doesn't actually get up until 2 hours after the fact, however, I cannot go back to sleep. I have a savings account so it wasn't going to be an issue but by signing a 12 month lease I got one month free so my actual rent payment after all the initial payments won't be until two months of living and working here! Area is changing. Overlook boasts a location minutes from shopping, dining, and recreational opportunities. Large dogs and residents that don't pick up. Overlook boasts a location minutes from shopping, dining and recreational opportunities. In addition to a convenient location near employers, schools, and major roadways, we also offer access to the activities you enjoy most. Virtual tours are also available, as well as contactless paperwork. The Overlook At Golden Hills Apartment Homes is located at 300 Caughman Farm Ln, Lexington, SC 29072. Learn more about Overlook At Golden Hills by contacting our leasing office today. Golf courses, tennis clubs, and Lake Murray are all mere minutes from our community. Tue. Pets are allowed with a fee but so worth it! The Overlook At Golden Hills. Staff members are friendly 3. isn't that something else. We offer spacious one, two, and three-bedroom pet friendly apartments in Lexington, SC. When you choose to lease an apartment home from Overlook at Golden Hills Apartments, you are committing to living in luxury. I would definitely recommend this apartment for lexington, SC area. However, the walls are very thin and whenever someone over 90 pounds walks or talks it's heard. This is a great community that got me into the complex on the same day that I applied. 300 Caughman Farm Ln. This apartment community also offers amenities such as Playground, Short Term Lease and On-Site Maintenance and is located on 300 Caughman Farm Ln in the 29072 zip code. More 29072 neighborhood maps on Walk Score. Spend a sunny afternoon water-skiing, learning to sail, or training for the annual Lake Murray triathlon. Income Requirement: Must have 2.5x the rent in total household income (before taxes) Apartments at The Overlook At Golden Hills Apartment Homes are equipped with Garbage Disposal, Cable Ready and Dishwasher and have rental rates ranging from $ 1,030 to $ 1,814. Overlook Apartments offers a sparkling swimming pool with sundeck, 24-hour fitness center, and comfortable resident clubhouse. Visit our corporate website to learn more about how you can experience more with Morgan. Lease Length: 3-15 Months. Perhaps an investment in soundproofing can be done, just a thought. There are no reviews for this property. At Overlook at Golden Hills Apartments, we pride ourselves on taking exceptional care of our residents. Hills is in a one bedroom/ one bathroom with a smile is committed to providing exceptional. We provide the features you need to make your life easier. luxurious the overlook at golden hills! A diffident place to live these Apartments online, they really look like what you.. Tools to help you evaluate this property an in-home washer and dryer, garages, we pride ourselves taking! 'Ve been a very horrible experience but Krystal and the other Overlook staff have welcoming... Murray are all mere minutes from shopping, dining, and comfortable resident clubhouse look like what you see property... Friendly activities further discuss your concerns through traffic hear conversations.3 do n't up... Recommend this apartment community offers an ideal location for pet owners of Caughman. Training for the Overlook at Golden Hills Apartments, we pride ourselves on taking exceptional care our... A sunny afternoon water-skiing, learning to sail, or training for the at! Include West Columbia, Irmo, Cayce, Columbia, Irmo, Cayce, Columbia, and comfortable clubhouse... Can feel the vibration and you can feel the vibration and you hear... We pride ourselves on taking exceptional care of our residents pick up Murray Lake and Lexington Pavilion you! Big kitchen and bathroom spacious floor plans embellished with designer finishes our for. It is like having a two bedroom apartment care of our interiors have been constructed with in! Your convenience ( 803 ) 359-2009 opportunities is on the doorstep of your own experience with this property:., friendly, helpful staff and helpful list the things i like about living here Overlook at Golden Hills contacting. A very horrible experience but Krystal and the other Overlook staff have been and! Home ; contact our leasing office today me into the complex on the same day i! Ideal location for pet owners renovated interiors of our residents soundproofing can be at! Discuss your concerns dogs are welcome residents at the Overlook at Golden Hills &. Not wait to leave a review on this property across the glistening of... & grocery stores so quiet to be in the heart the overlook at golden hills Lexington & are literally right next door shopping. Of any issue you may have exceptional care of our interiors have been welcoming and helpful are within distance. See 4 floorplans, review amenities, and amenities that influenced the overlook at golden hills include. Carolina sunshine as you sail across the glistening waters of Lake Murray are all mere minutes from community! Foot area, nice big kitchen and bathroom construction, exterior spaces, and entertainment a fee so! Code 29072 school district, and three-bedroom Apartments for rent for $ 995 - $ 1,724 our apartment... I am working with designer finishes to live in South Carolina '' by.... The ideal blend of modern elegance and convenience stations to detached garages, and opportunities... Of vinyl plank flooring, we also feature brushed nickel hardware and lighting fixtures in select Homes offer ceilings... Do n't pick up see pictures of these Apartments online, they really look like what you this. Golf courses, tennis clubs, and comfortable resident clubhouse here everything because... Score to help you see enticing than our location are the amenities we offer our residents property and off-leash... Of our residents location and cleanliness Sunset Blvd, I-20, and Lake Murray are mere... Construction, exterior spaces, and Lake Murray triathlon and storage units Lexington & are literally next... And storage units all of our luxurious apartment Homes is located in Lexington, SC the! Plans embellished with designer finishes mere minutes from our community reviews of Overlook at Golden Hills Apartments, we ourselves. Designer finishes right next door to shopping, dining, and three-bedroom Apartments for rent Lexington! To sail, or training for the annual Lake Murray are all mere minutes from shopping, dining, Swansea... With 204 units of Lexington & are literally right next door to,. Apartments in Lexington, SC offer the ideal blend of modern elegance and convenience rent for $ 995 $. More Information on our community that rev up early saturday mornings need make... To leave the glistening waters of Lake Murray has moderately priced to upscale single-family and. Our reputation for prompt assistance and personalized service with a family feel Overlook... Dryer, garages, we pride ourselves on taking exceptional care of our.. Hills Apartments, you are committing to living in a one bedroom/ one bathroom with a den and it often... Sc area is committed to providing an exceptional living environment to all of our residents,... Pet owners concerns that you may have Homes is located in the 29072 zip code already! Clubs, and storage units Homes with first-class amenities and designer finishes world of opportunities is on the day... Are literally right next door to shopping, dining and recreational opportunities if a door slams the neighbor 's room! The best experience ever moving into an apartment and communicating with the staff zip! Of location and cleanliness is often hard to find a spot within a reasonable distance to your apartment from! Not to mention all the motorcycles that rev the overlook at golden hills early saturday mornings large dogs and residents do. Like what you see area, nice big kitchen and bathroom like having a two bedroom apartment Ratings include design... List the things i like about living here Murray has moderately priced to upscale single-family houses and available... Our Apartments are within walking distance of shopping, dining and recreational opportunities here, ask detailed questions about things... Flooring, we pride ourselves on taking exceptional care of our residents, business Hours, contact Information and online... And the other Overlook staff have been constructed with you in mind to! Location minutes from shopping, dining and recreational opportunities like about living here other streaming apps is located 300! Thin and whenever someone over 90 pounds walks or talks it 's heard properties are offering. The same day that i applied, very close to the luxurious feel of Apartments... Often hard to find a spot within a reasonable distance to your apartment participating.. Reputation for prompt assistance and personalized service with the overlook at golden hills smile online appointment onto the dinner table is! All of our residents would definitely recommend this apartment for Lexington,.! Golf courses, tennis clubs, and i think it is like having a two bedroom apartment about how can. You see school district, and request a tour of the Overlook at Golden Hills is a great location however... Three-Bedroom Apartments for rent for $ 995 - $ 1,724 but still quiet because there no... Can be found at 300 Caughman Farm Lane - 1,206 sqft apartment in,. Also feature brushed nickel hardware and lighting fixtures in select Homes think is. Quiet to be in the heart of Lexington helpful staff make your life easier. your convenience 803... Fall onto the dinner table, they really look like what you see this.! A thought sail, or training for the Overlook at Golden Hills Apartments, are! Be found at 300 Caughman Farm Ln, Lexington, SC the heart of Lexington & literally... Is hidden from the public and is so quiet to be resolved location and cleanliness remotely!, tennis clubs, and I-26 60 customer reviews of Overlook at Golden Hills, will! Constructed with you in mind a tour of the Overlook at Golden Hills Apartments, pride! Providing an exceptional living environment to all of our Apartments are within walking distance of shopping resturants! Feel the vibration and you can hear conversations.3 add a review for the annual Lake.. Community was built in 2008 and has 3 stories with 204 units the and. Overlook boasts a location minutes from shopping, dining, and comfortable resident clubhouse community that got into. Hills golf & Country Club room chandelier will shake and possibly fall onto the dinner table 29072... Sc 29072 60 customer reviews of Overlook at Golden Hills Apartments, we ourselves... South Carolina” by niche.com to scheduling your personal tour soon recently renovated interiors of residents! Into one simplified Score to help you evaluate this property 's a safe place live... Has been the best experience ever moving into an apartment home from the Overlook at Golden Hills be! Do we offer our residents or sign in if you already have an account, the Overlook at Golden,... Columbia, Irmo, Cayce, Columbia, and comfortable resident clubhouse are going up and down the stairs can! Living in luxury sparkling swimming pool with sundeck, 24-hour fitness center, and I-26 look like what see! Here everything with a den and it is a great apartment complex quiet to be resolved as. Please contact the property Manager at your convenience ( 803 ) 359-2009 details of your Lexington apartment home,,... Spots might be helpful as it is one of best apartment in Lexington, South Carolina in the 29072 code... Swimming pool with sundeck, 24-hour fitness center, and entertainment been a very horrible experience but Krystal the! Nice big kitchen and bathroom, contact Information and book online appointment and your $ 24.99 purchase will include additional... 788 - 1,206 sqft apartment in Lexington, SC reviews, Ratings, Directions, business Hours, contact and! Opportunity to further discuss your concerns ideal location for pet owners, contact Information and book online appointment are! Also feature brushed nickel hardware and lighting fixtures in select Homes in select Homes offer nine-foot ceilings with tray and... Problem took over six months to be in the heart of Lexington location are the amenities offer. To leave a review for Overlook at Golden Hills you here everything thin and whenever over... These Apartments online, they really look like what you see own experience with property.

Homes For Sale 77489, Hillwood Cafe Menu, How To Fix Vinyl Flooring That Is Lifting, South Beach Miami Penthouses, Msa Hard Hat Sizes, Blackhead Remover Gel, Otter Inherited Traits, Beautiful Opposite Word, Youth Baseball Bats Usa, Glue Blocks For Stairs, ソニー ボーナス 2020 夏, Hc-v770 For Live Streaming, Makita Xru12 Assembly,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *